· 2.1 If you are a merchant or business:
· (b) you shall apply for on-boarding which is subject to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Enhanced due diligence (EDD) requirements as specifically stated in the Merchant On-Boarding Policy or other related agreements;
· (c) you must report any suspicious customers or transactions upon detecting a risk of the same, and cease making the service available to individuals and businesses. You shall cooperate with TodayPay including assisting us on all inspections for suspicious activities and other risk assessments and monitoring. Any failure or delay to justify the authenticity or reasonability of the transactions may result in suspension of the settlement payouts or services.
· (a) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
· (b) relate to transactions involving (i) certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (ii) drug paraphernalia, (iii) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (iv) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (v) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (vi) items that are considered obscene, (vii) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (viii) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (ix) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (x) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law;
· (c) relate to transactions that (i) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable laws, (ii) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (iii) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (iv) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (v) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (vi) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (vii) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (viii) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (ix) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption; or
· (d) involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
· 2.4 You undertake that you shall, during the use of the TodayPay Service, be in compliance with the mandates of Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (“FATF”) and local Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) supervisor institutions and acknowledges that the you have not directly or indirectly lent, contributed or otherwise made available funds to any of its affiliates, joint venture partners or any other person or entity for the purpose of financing the activities of any person currently subject to the Specially Designated List.
3.1 Technical Risk. While the TodayPay Service has been extensively tested and TodayPay maintains technology-risk management and business-continuity arrangements, the TodayPay Service may experience unforeseen outages or bugs beyond TodayPay’s reasonable control. Should this occur, TodayPay will take remedial steps to restore functionality as promptly as practicable.
3.2 Risk of Reliance on Third Parties. The TodayPay Service relies, in whole or partly, on third-party software and the continued development and support of third parties. There is no assurance or guarantee that those third parties will maintain their support of their software, which might have a material adverse effect on the TodayPay Service.
3.3 Regulatory Risk. While every effort has been taken to ensure that the TodayPay Service are compliant with local laws, it is difficult to predict how or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulation with respect to the TodayPay Service. It is likewise difficult to predict how or whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may implement changes to law and regulation affecting TodayPay Service. Regulatory actions could negatively impact TodayPay in various ways, and thus the TodayPay Service may not be available to users in certain jurisdictions.
3.4 Taxation Risk. It is possible that your intended treatment of the TodayPay Service may be challenged by tax authorities. You must seek your own tax advice in connection with the TodayPay Service provided by TodayPay, which may result in adverse tax consequences to you, including, without limitation, withholding taxes, transfer taxes, value-added taxes, income taxes and similar taxes, levies, duties or other charges and tax reporting requirements.
4.3 Unless you have been expressly authorised to do so in writing by TodayPay, you agree that in using the TodayPay Service, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorised user of such marks, names or logos.
5.2 Loss and Compromise. Any loss or compromise of your electronic device or your security details may result in unauthorised access to your TodayPay account by third parties and the loss or theft of stored value held in your TodayPay account and any associated accounts, including your account(s) with any third-party payment portal(s) and linked bank account(s) and credit card(s). You must keep your security details safe at all times. For example, you should not write them down or otherwise make them visible to others.
5.3 Shared Access. You should never allow remote access or share your computer screen with someone else when you are logged on to your TodayPay account. TodayPay will never under any circumstances ask you for your passwords or to screen-share or otherwise seek to access your computer or TodayPay account. You should not provide your details to any third party for the purposes of remotely accessing your TodayPay account. Always log into your TodayPay account through the Site to review any required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
5.4 Security Breach. If you suspect that your TodayPay account or any of your security details have been compromised or if you become aware of any fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting you and/or TodayPay (together a “Security Breach”), you must notify TodayPay as soon as possible (using the contact details under “General Provisions” below) and continue to provide accurate and up to date information throughout the duration of the Security Breach. You must take any steps that we reasonably require to reduce, manage or report any Security Breach. Failure to provide prompt notification of any Security Breach may be taken into account in our determination of the appropriate resolution of the matter.
5.5 Safety and Security of Your Computer and Devices. TodayPay is not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses or other malicious code that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus-screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks, and you should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us.
6.2 Suspension. TodayPay may suspend and restrict your access to any or all the TodayPay Service if:
· (a) we are so required by a court order or binding order of a government authority;
· (b) we reasonably suspect you of using your TodayPay account in connection with a prohibited use;
· (c) use of your TodayPay account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your account activity;
· (d) our service partners are unable to support your use of the TodayPay Service;
· (e) if you are a merchant or business, your KYC credentials are found to be ingenuine or fake;
· (f) if you make incorrect or untrue disclosure of the nature of your business, resulting in a merchant category code violation;
· (g) you take any action that TodayPay deems as circumventing its controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple TodayPay accounts; and/or
6.3 No advice. TodayPay makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, to the extent not prohibited by applicable laws, regarding the advisability of using any of the TodayPay Service. The past performance of the TodayPay Service is not a guide to future performance. TodayPay does not offer fiduciary services and is not your agent, advisor or fiduciary.
6.4 Not an Offering. The content of the Site and the TodayPay Service do not constitute an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell investments, securities, partnership interests, commodities or any other financial instruments; the content or the Site and the Services also do not constitute, and may not be used for or in connection with, an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorised or permitted, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
7.1 Limitation on Liability. Subject to the overall provisions stated above, you expressly understand and agree that in no event shall TodayPay, its affiliates, and its or their licensors or service providers be liable to you for:
· (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, costs, losses, penalties, fines, charges or expenses which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of profits, any loss of data or other information suffered, business interruption, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use TodayPay Service or other intangible loss;
· (b) any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the TodayPay Service;
· (c) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the TodayPay Service;
· (d) your failure to provide TodayPay with accurate registration data or KYC documents;
· (e) your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential, or:
· (i) you erroneously direct us to submit payment instructions multiple times;
· (ii) you direct us to submit the wrong amount;
· (iii) you direct us to submit a payment instruction for a wrong person; or
· (iv) you provide us with incorrect or incomplete information.
7.2 In the event of any jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all or part of the disclaimers as listed above in clause 7.1 may not apply.
7.3 If you are a merchant or business, you shall ensure that, among others, all industry requisite approvals, licenses and registration in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines in force from time to time, have been obtained and are kept in full force and effect to enable you to offer your products for sale.
7.4 Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold TodayPay, its affiliates, its licensors, its service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assignees and licensors, in any manner whatsoever, harmless from and against all losses arising from claims, demands, actions (including, without limitation, lawyer’s and experts’ fees) or other proceedings as a result of:
· (a) fraud, negligence and wilful misconduct by you in the use of the TodayPay Service;
· (b) violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in the use of the TodayPay Service and/ or in the conduct of your business or in relation to any information available as part of the TodayPay Service, including but not limited to the legal provisions mentioned thereafter;
· (d) disputes raised by your customer in relation to a transaction where such dispute is not attributable to the TodayPay Service;
· (e) penalties, fines, charges, or any other actions as a result of breach or violation of any your representations and warranties; and
· (f) fines, penalties and charges imposed by the acquiring bank, card payment networks or any governmental authority on account of transactions on the website or platform or the use of personal information or data that are in violation of applicable law.
8.1 If you have a dispute with TodayPay, you agree to contact TodayPay through our support team in first instance to attempt to resolve any such dispute amicably. If we cannot resolve the dispute through the TodayPay support team, you agree that the dispute will be resolved in the manner described immediately below.
8.3 Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration, and shall in no circumstances be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an entity attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
· 10.1 Contacting TodayPay
· 10.2 No Warranty
· We, our affiliates, our licensors, and our service providers do not represent or warrant, express or implied, that the TodayPay Service will operate without interruption or will be error free. Especially in the following cases:
· (a) modification or alteration of the TodayPay Service made without the prior written approval of TodayPay;
· (b) accident, neglect, misuse or abuse, or
· (c) exposure to conditions outside the range of the environmental, power and operating specifications provided by TodayPay.
· The TodayPay Service are provided on an as is and as available basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the TodayPay Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
· 10.3 Availability
· The TodayPay Service and the Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. TodayPay assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications. TodayPay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the internet and/or in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances will TodayPay be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any user of content of the TodayPay’s website, financial damages or lost profits, or loss of business, resulting from anyone's use of the TodayPay Service and the Site, any user content or third-party content posted on or through the TodayPay Service or the Site or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of the TodayPay’s website, whether online or offline.
· 10.4 Accuracy of content on the TodayPay’s website
· Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, the website (including, without limitation, its content) may not always be entirely complete or current. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies and TodayPay Service.
· Links to third-party materials (including without limitation any websites) are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any such third-party materials accessible or linked to from the Site.
· 10.5 Assignment
· 10.6 TodayPay’s Role
· TodayPay only acts as payment aggregator providing the TodayPay Service only. We do not (i) act as an escrow agent with respect to any funds kept in your account; (ii) act as your agent or trustee; (iii) enter into a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship with you; (iv) have control of, nor liability for, the products or services that are paid for with the TodayPay Service; (v) guarantee the identity of any buyer or seller; (vi) ensure that a buyer or a seller will complete a transaction; (vii) determine if you are liable for any taxes, or unless otherwise specified, collect or pay any taxes that may arise from your use of the TodayPay Service.
· 10.7 Force Majeure
· 10.8 Confidentiality
· You agree not to disclose or attempt to use or personally benefit from any non-public information or information that by its nature should be considered confidential (“Confidential Information”) that he may learn on the website or through the services. You shall hold such Confidential Information in confidence and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party without our prior written consent. You acknowledge and agree that a breach of this clause would cause irreparable harm and that we shall be entitled to seek equitable relief from such breach. This obligation shall continue until such time as the non-public information has become publicly known through no action of your own. If you are compelled by order of a court or other governmental or legal body (or have notice that such an order is being sought) to divulge any such non-public information, you agree to promptly and diligently notify TodayPay and cooperate fully with TodayPay in protecting such information to the extent possible under applicable law.
· 10.9 No Waiver
· 10.10 Severability
· 10.11 Termination
· 10.12 Governing Law
· 10.13 Survival
The following additional or amended terms shall apply to you if you are a user in the relevant jurisdiction specified below.
· 11.1 India
· (a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
· (b) is harmful to children;
· (c) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
· (d) violates any law for the time being in force;
· (e) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
· (f) impersonates another person;
· (g) contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
· (h) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; and
· (i) is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
· 11.2 Indonesia
· (b) Parental or Guardian Consent. If You are under the age of 21, You hereby represent that You had the consent of Your parent or legal guardian to access the Services or to register for an account on the Services.
Todaypay may process personal information of the following categories of individuals in the provision of Todaypay Services:
· (a) individuals employed or associated with merchants, such as representatives, suppliers or end-users;
· (b) vendors or business partners or individuals employed or associated with such organisations that assist us in the provision of Todaypay Service; and
· (c) visitors that log on or use our website /.
Sources of information
We process personal information that you provide to us in a number of ways, including:
· • When you make or receive a payment from the merchants who using Todaypay Service
· • When you make an inquiry about our Todaypay Service or otherwise interact on our website
· • When you interact with us by telephone, email and other electronic communication
· • When you attend an event with us or a third party we are working with or sign up to receive publications from us
· • When we onboard you as a merchant and interact regarding our service
· • When you provide services to us or seek to provide such services
We may also process your personal information from third-party sources as necessary for the provision of Todaypay Service. We may obtain this information from your organisation, from public sources or third parties, depending on the relevant circumstances. For example, we may obtain certain personal information about you from:
· • Third-party licensed payment provider or bank, such as your transaction information, as necessary to provide Todaypay Service; or
· • third parties, such as government agencies, information service providers, or from publicly available records to carry out due diligence and other legally required compliance checks, such as those related to knowing your customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) and Specially Designated Lists.
Type of personal information
When you use our website or when we interact with you to provide Todaypay Service or to receive services from you as a vendor, the personal information we receive, collect and process may include:
· • Contact information, such as your name, email, phone number, billing address.
In addition to the information listed above, we may collect information about the transaction from you depending on which payment method you choose to make or receive a payment, including:
· • Bank card information such as the name on the card, card type, card number, card verification value, and expiration date, or the information about the account you open with other licensed payment channels to process the payment;
· • Identification information, such as your ID number or tax number, Customer ID generated by merchants to verify the process the transactions or conduct anti-money laundering and/or fraud prevention checks;
· • Transaction information, such as amount and time of transaction, currency and language you used;
We collect the following personal information from your device when you use Todaypay Service to carry out data analysis for advertising, and to protect you from fraud, phishing or other misconduct:
· • IP address, app version, system version and type, device model, system language, network type, carrier, android ID, Mac address, IMEI, advertising identifier number and browser system.
You may provide your personal information to us voluntarily. However, there are circumstances in which we may not be able to assist you, or an organization with which you are associated, unless you provide us with your personal information. For example, your personal information may be required for legally required compliance checks, for security and other reasons to allow you to access Todaypay Service. In these cases, without the relevant personal information, we may be unable to assist you, and we would inform you that this is the case.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not use Todaypay Service or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us personal information, please contact as using details provided in section 8 below.
We may process your personal information in connection with any of the purposes set out above on one or more of the following legal grounds:
· • To perform our obligations under a contract with you or your organization;
· • To comply with our legal obligations, as well as to keep records of our compliance processes or tax records;
· • To pursue our legitimate interests, or those of a third-party recipient of your personal information, provided that those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Specifically, we have legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our services to existing and potential customers, in maintaining customer accounts for efficient operation of our business, in keeping our information, trade secrets and confidential data safe and secure, in handling complaints and claims to protect our business; or
· • Based on your consent to process your personal information in that manner.
We will only share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
· • A merchant. If we have collected your personal information in the course of providing Todaypay Service to that merchant, and where permitted by law to others for the purpose of providing Todaypay Service. For example, when you make a purchase or transaction with that merchant, we make certain personal information about you available to the merchant you purchase from or transact with;
· • Licensed payment service provider. We may exchange certain personal information about you to enable the provision of Todaypay Service, such as your transaction information with the licensed payment service provider or bank as necessary to provide Todaypay Service;
· • Third parties providing services for AML/KYC checks, credit risk reduction, and other fraud and crime prevention purposes, or similar services, including financial institutions, credit reference agencies, and regulatory bodies with whom such personal information is shared;
· • Courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators, government officials or other competent authorities where it is reasonably necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim, including in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and others. Such disclosures may be necessary for us to comply with mandates from FATF and local AML/CFT requirements. We may provide your Customer ID, contact information, and any other transaction information to competent authorities;
· • Service providers which we engage to process personal information for any of the purposes listed above on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions only, such as licensed payment service providers, cloud storage providers; and/or
· • Prospective sellers or buyers of any of our business or assets to which we might assign or novate any of our rights and obligations; in such case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Your personal information will be retained only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected, except where necessary to meet our legal obligations (for example, in relation to KYC/AML requirements) or to establish, exercise or defend potential legal claims or to pursue our legitimate interests.
Your rights will depend on the laws which apply to you and us, but you may have:
· • the right to obtain access to your personal information,
· • to have your personal information we hold rectified or deleted,
· • to restrict our processing of that information,
· • to object to our processing of personal information,
· • to have your personal information transferred to you or another organisation, and
· • to lodge a complaint with a relevant data protection authority.
Where you have provided us with consent for the processing, you may be able to withdraw it. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent, we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations. To withdraw your consent or to exercise any of the rights above, if they are applicable, you should use our contact details set out in section 8 below.
We must ensure that your personal information we hold is accurate and up to date, where relevant. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your information by emailing us.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to your e-wallet password, credit or debit card password, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) through Todaypay to us, unless such information is required by us for legal compliance checks, such as KYC/AML.
The following additional or amended terms shall apply to you if you are a user in the relevant jurisdiction specified below.
Minor’s Personal Information: We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about children and adolescents under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use Todaypay Service or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child or adolescent under 18, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that a child or adolescent under 18 may have provided us personal information, please contact us.
Data subject’s requests: Under Article 18 of the LGPD, you have the following rights as data subject:
· • confirmation of the existence of processing activities;
· • access to your personal information;
· • correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated personal information;
· • anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary or excessive personal information or of information processed in noncompliance with the LGPD;
· • portability of your personal information;
· • elimination of your personal information processed with your consent;
· • information of the public and private entities with which we shared your personal information;
· • information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of the denial;
· • revocation of consent; and
· • petition against us before the National Authority for Data Protection (“ANPD”).
Consent from third parties. If you provide any personal data or information of third party individuals and/or parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the necessary consent to do so.
Data sharing. We will not share your information with third parties for any purposes other than the provision of Todaypay Service specified herein, without your consent.
Parental or Guardian Consent. If you are under the age of 21, you hereby represent that you had the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use the Todaypay Service.
Clause 1 (Information we collect and how we use it), add:
Clause 3 (Information we share), combine bullets 3 and 5 as follows:
Service providers which we engage to process personal information for any of the purposes listed above on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions only, such as local licensed payment service providers, cloud storage providers as well as companies providing services for AML/KYC checks, credit risk reduction, and other fraud and crime prevention purposes, and companies providing similar services, including financial institutions, credit reference agencies, and regulatory bodies with whom such personal data is shared; and/or
Clause 5 (Your rights) insert following clause:
After the purpose of processing of your personal information is achieved, your personal information will be transmitted to a separate database (or moved to a separate storage if your information is retained in a paper form) and retained for a certain period in accordance with Todaypay’s internal regulations and other applicable laws and regulations before it is destroyed. Your personal information relocated to a separated database will not be used for other purposes, unless it is required under the applicable laws and regulations. When destroying your personal information, we will take reasonable and technically feasible measures to make the personal information irrecoverable. For example, electronic files that contain personal information will permanently be deleted using a technical method that makes the files irrecoverable, and any other records, print-outs, documents or any other recording media will be shredded or incinerated.
1. RBI 公布的制裁名单
公司也不得接受被列入受限名录（根据附录 1 所列）的商户
网上商户：不得列入考虑的负面类别 — 表 I
|8||受版权保护的软件，包括软件、视频游戏和其他许可或受保护材料（包括 OEM 或捆绑软件）的未经授权的副本|
|29||基于 Web 的电话/短信/文本/传真服务或电话卡。带宽或数据传输/相关服务。语音处理/知识处理服务|